Hello everyone! Long time no see. Life has been crazy these past few months, a lot of things changed in my life and it took me some time to adjust and get back to a normal schedule. I hope everyone is off to a great start for 2017! As usual time flies by and, let's be real, shopping is my favorite hobby so I do have many new items that quickly became my faves. So happy to finally be sharing these with you today.
February was the month of romance and love which put me in a pink state of mind. Everytime I went shopping I came back home with pink items, every morning getting dressed I would reach for pink clothing, my nail colors, my perfume, I was obsessed I'm telling you guys. So naturally I've worn this beautiful lace top way too many times but I couldn't care less because I love it and it looks amazing on! This has to be a new all time favorite piece of mine.
I had been wanting to up my skincare game for so long and the new year seemed like the perfect occasion to do so. I invested in a few key products that were recommended to me by some friends that swear they couldn't live without them. Now my morning routine is my favorite part of the day because of how amazing these creams smell but most importantly how well they work! My skin has been so glowy, nourished and hydrated, it's just incredible. I know I'll be raving about these products for a very long time, and even if they are quite expensive, they're totally worth the investment!
I am such a lipstick junkie I cannot go a single day without wearing some color on my lips. I also love to change shades super often as well as finishes. I have been wearing mattes for the most part and these MAC lippies were my faves.
From left to right: Blankety - Bianca B - Candy Yum Yum - Sweet Venom - Ruby Woo - Rebel - Margherita
I was not joking when I said I lived a very pink month. my Roses by Chloe perfume, my pink and gold Dior split sunglasses and my new Miu Miu mini wallet were my most used accessories this month. Also can we talk about that pink chocolate tablet from Laduree? It's rose flavored white chocolate. Best Valentine's Day chocolate ever. Seriously.
It's a bag. It's pastel pink (no surprise here). And I'm seriously IN LOVE! I found this beauty in Paris and believe it or not it was ON SALE! I have been saving up to buy this bag in this color for full price and when I saw it on sale I snagged it as fast as humanely possible. The smooth leather and structured shape makes it elegant and chic but the shiny rockstuds add a bit of edginess to it. It's just absolutely perfect in my opinion and I'm so happy to welcome it in my handbag family!
Last but not least my favorite new random addition to my room this month was the beautiful Rong Rong Devoe calendar. Each month has a beautiful original fashion illustration designed by Rong Rong herself and I find that it just adds so much glam to my office area!
Today is #NationalHandbagDay and what better to to celebrate this fun day than to bring all of my babies out for a family picture?? :D I have loved and cherished every single one of them from the moment I bought them and have used all of them so much! I am ashamed to admit that there are still a ton of bags on my wishlist but I am so very grateful for everything I have! Not that I haven't worked my ass off to be able to afford every single one, because I really have.
So to us, handbags lovers out there, may our collections keep on growing! :D
(Of course I realized only after taking these that my Drew and a Chanel bag were missing but all of the others are here i promise!)
All I need in summer is sun, the beach (or a nice pool :P) and being surrounded by flowers. Here's the look I chose for a brunch out with my cousin the other day in this lovely hotel.
I fell in love with this Zara blouse at first sight. From the cold shoulders to the ruffles, to the light pastel color, so perfect for summer. I admit I have been wearing it a little too often but I tend to obsess over my favorite pieces of clothing! I snapped these pictures the other day before a lunch date by the water with my brother :) I feel so lucky to be able to live on this beautiful island!
Bracelet: Dior - Bangle: Hermès - Ring: YSL - Phone case: Richmond & Finch
This very pink post concludes my New York adventures. On this last day in the city my babe Yana and I met up with the lovely Katya from Flora Theory and we had an amazing lunch at Bluestone Lane in the West Village. Then we proceeded to snap some pictures with this gorgeous flower box by Flora Theory! The weather was absolutely perfect but the company was even better! So sad to be leaving this amazing city once again!
In honor of Mother's Day, my brother and I took my mom out for a walk, a little window shopping and an ice cream date yesterday. The weather was absolutely perfect, the sun was shining yet it wasn't too hot nor humid. When we walked by this cute little bench in front of this pink flower explosion we couldn't help ourselves and decided to stop and take some mother daughter pictures :D I am so glad I got to spend some quality time with her and show her how thankful I am to have her!
So of course I also wanted to dedicate this post to her, the woman who taught me everything I know and that has been there for me through thin and thick. She is my biggest inspiration and my best friend and she deserves all the happiness in the world! I hope one day I'll be as awesome a mom as she is to me!
On my mom: Bag: Céline - Dress: Ted Baker - Shoes: Nina Ricci - Sunglasses: Bulgari
On me: Bag: Céline - Dress: Shein - Shoes: Stuart Weitzman - Sunglasses: Céline
Just look at how happy she is with her ice cream! haha while I'm just trying to take a decent picture of the ice cream before it melt completely!
Strawberry, passion fruit and yogurt ice cream, my absolute favorite flavors!
Wishing all the beautiful mothers out there a happy Mother's Day! You are our real heroes!
A short stop during the little road trip we took this weekend is all I needed to snap these pictures. We were headed to a restaurant/lounge on the beach with music and awesome decor and I was feeling all the coachella vibes because that place always makes me feel like I'm at a music festival. Hence this look. Except that we're not in the desert here.
Choker, top and shorts: Forever 21 (in stores now!) - Bag: Céline - Shoes: Chanel
My final day in the city was all about friends and good times! It started with the most delicious brunch ever at Ladurée in Soho with my girls Yana and Audrey. There I got my ultimate favorite treat: french toasts with raspberry coulis and rose infused whipped cream. If those sound like heaven to you, I can confirm that they really are!
Of course I couldn't leave Ladurée without a box of macarons to go!
After brunch and a little bit of window shopping in Soho, we headed to the upper west side. I love the vibe that the lush green spaces and renowned performing arts venues give to this area. The immaculate brownstones and impeccable storefronts lend this neighborhood a surprisingly village-like vibe.
My favorite shopping spots in the Upper West side are Century 21 and the Bloomingdales Outlet store. I always end up making one in a lifetime designer finds at ridiculous prices there! I love to go to Shake Shack if I'm ever craving burgers and yummy milkshakes and Levain Bakery's cookies are a must try if you're ever in this area!
My look for the day was edgy but comfy.
We wanted to get a couple of those delectable Levain Bakery cookies (the chocolate chip and walnut ones are my FAVEE!) but the line was insanely long! So we decided against it. When we got tired of walking and shopping around we stopped for cupcakes at Georgetown cupcakes. The perfect sweet ending to a perfect day!
February flew by so fast with all of the fashion week chaos and here we are at the end of the month with another favorites post. I love to recap my most used items in each category every month because it makes me realize which products I really love and which buys were not so necessary after all. How about you? Let me know in the comments below some of your favorite products!
I've been in Guadeloupe for the most part of the month so my fashion faves are going to be beach essentials! Bikinis to be exact! These three are my current favorites and it's no surprise: I'm such a sucker for anything pink and sparkly, white and lacey and super colorful.
Having a candle as a beauty favorite may appear bizarre but just hear me out: these Lemon West candles are made of 100% pure soy wax and essential oils and they have become my guilty pleasure when it comes to moisturizing. Every time I hop in a bath I light one and not only they make the whole bathroom smell divine but when I get out I use the melted wax as lotion on my legs and arms. They are also vegan, toxin free and against animal testing! It really doesn't get much better than these!
Candles: Lemon West - Monogram mug: Anthropologie - Lipsticks: YSL Rouge Volupté - Lipstick organizer: Marshalls - Macaron trinkets: Urban Outfitters
It wouldn't be a favorites post without my most used lipsticks of the month. Living in the Caribbean I don't end up using that much makeup and only go for a bold lip and a little eyeliner most of the time. So I really have my fun when it come to switching up the colors and textures of my lip products. This month was literally all over the place with matte nudes and creamy corals and satin purples.
Pale pink lipstick: Giambattista Valli x MAC - Purple lipstick: Milani cosmetics 34 Violet Volt - Burgundy lipstick: YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats - NYX SMLC16 in Cairo - NARS Velvet matte lip pencil in Cruella - YSL Rouge Volupté 27
Life in the Caribbean is all about color! These were some of my most used accessories this month: every time I go out for a drink or to the restaurant with some friends I love to keep my outfit simple and monochromatic and simply add statement shoes and a killer bag!
Bicolor clutch: Céline - Flamingo heels: Sophia Webster - Pink Tumbler: Starbucks - Orange pumps: Dolce & Gabbana - Color block wedges: Giuseppe Zanotti - Orange mini crossbody bag: Céline trio small - Pink tote: Céline mini luggage - Pink and yellow pumps: B by Brian Atwood - Blue tote: Prada.
My fave purchase of the month were these white Nike Roshe. I am not a sneakers kind of girl but I've been wanting these for almost a year now so I decided to finally buy them and thank god I did! They're super comfy of course and make me feel super stylish while working out, which makes me want to work out even more! Apparently these are all the motivation I needed to work out regularly! :D
I just can't hide my excitement when it come to room decor. This month I switched up some of the prints on my gallery wall and rearranged the shelves in my room. I am thinking about adding some floating shelves on the wall next to my bed to create some additional organizing space. Maybe room tour coming up? :D
The first chapter of 2016 is already over! I hope your year started in a great way and I want to take the time to wish all of you lovely readers all the best for what's to come!
You may have noticed how my last monthly favorites post was a couple of months ago, mainly because I have been sticking to the same old good products and didn't have anything new and sensational to share. But new year means new you so I went ahead and did a little bit of shopping (it's all research really!) and here are the new products that I tested all month long and absolutely loved!
This snuggly cream sweater hasn't left my side this month! I love how I can layer it on top of a plaid shirt or even a denim shirt and get a neutral look with the shirt's detail popping out. It's perfect with jeans and ankle boots or skirts and thigh-high boots! I always add a statement necklace or a Chanel brooch to make it even more interesting.
The first month of the year is the perfect occasion to update your beauty routine and make the changes you wanted for so long. I decided to try out LA Fresh, a skincare company that makes natural and ethical products that are as good for you as they are for the environment and the animals! Their silk-infused cotton mask is my absolute fave and I am addicted to their make up removing wipes as well as the oil-free face cleanser (a life saver for my oily skin!). I would totally advise that you try out some of their products and with the code MORELAFRESH20 you can get 20% off your order! (the promo code is non affiliated!)
January was all about a neutral eye, sensational dramatic lashes and a deep matte burgundy lip. Seriously I must have worn this combo 90% of the time. This mascara must be my fave of all times: the ultra thin brush makes it super easy to apply to your upper and lower lashes and still gives you enormous volume! It doesn't clump or leak and it's very long lasting!
The Urban Decay primer is the only eyelid primer I have used in my whole life and I don't think I'll ever switch it out for anything else! It's simply a miracle worker! And finally Eugénie from the Giambattista Valli for MAC Cosmetics limited edition goes on smooth and stays in place the whole day! (even after lunch, but I do apply it over a lip pencil base).
Chanel, Chanel and more Chanel! My go to accessories this month were all by the same French fashion house that haunts everybody's fashion dreams. From the small sparkly earrings and versatile WOC, to the statement brooches and beloved espadrilles (I am currently in the Caribbean so no freezing winters for me!), it was a Chanel filled month!
Okay. Let's take a moment here to appreciate the beauty of this jacket. I've lusted over it for almost a year now and finally this month it went on sale! You guys have no idea how fast I RAN to the store to be sure to snatch it! Now I just need spring to hurry so that I can start wearing it.
Jacket: Céline (similar here)
By now it's probably quite clear to all of you that I have a slight mug obsession. I actually don't even drink coffee, I am more of a tea person, but I still take my mugs very seriously. Marshalls and Target always have super cute ones but there are tons of small independent shops that have amazing ones as well. These are my current favorites:
The holiday season is almost here and of course I am already thinking about all the gifts I will be giving to my friends and family this year! For my first Christmas on Shop Wear Repeat I wanted to make a different kind of gift guide and thought about what items I really loved and I realized all of them were so appealing to me because they were my favorite colors. So I went ahead and created these flatlays of things I already own and personally love to give you some awesome ideas on what to gift to all the people on your list! Best thing is all you need to know is their favorite color and you're good to go!
This is one of my favorite colors especially when combined with white. I think it's very elegant and sophisticated and it's the perfect accent color in an all white room. Here are some of the things I have and love and think would be great gifts!
- Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish: it looks amazing in flatlays and is great to store small jewelry items.
- Gold skull candles: I got these in a set of 4 from Michaels last year for Halloween decor but still use them all year round! I couldn't find the exact same ones but I absolutely love this one as well and I'm thinking of getting it too!
- The Peach Box bracelet: an inexpensive alternative to the Tiffany and Co. atlas collection, love this bracelet to pieces, I wear it almost daily and it still looks new!
- J. Crew chain bracelet: such a classic statement.
- Michael Kors watch: I got mine a couple of years back and use it all the time!
- Buxom glittery eyeliner: perfect for festive make up looks!
- YSL lipstick: great lip product and so pretty it doubles as a room decor item!
- YSL nailpolish: The gold packaging of all the YSL makeup line is TDF and the quality of their nailpolishes is by far one of the best out there!
- Urban Outfitters macaron tinket box: perfect room decor item and it holds all the small little things the create clutter around the room. I am not hashamed of saying that I own these in almost every color!
- White and gold canister: so clean and sophisticated, it's the perfect gift for that messy friend of yours that needs a little extra storage space and motivation to declutter her space!
- White iPhone 6 case with gold glitter polka dots: because everyone needs one in their life.
- Gold foil wall art: mine is from marshalls but you can easily DIY some!
- Designs by Maria gold foil mug: the saying on this adorable mug ("Good things come to those who hustle") is inspirational and kick-ass, perfect for all the #bossladies out there!
- Victoria's Secret mist: what girl isn't in love with anything by VS?
Baby pink is so girly and dreamy and is a color you can never go wrong with!
- Romper Room Essie nailpolish: this might be THE most perfect pale pink nailpolish: full coverage with just one coat and very long lasting!
- Ladurée macarons: because who doesn't love them?
- Pink heart-shaped sunglasses: too cute to handle
- Lemon West Peony soy candle: ok this one isn't pink technically but it basically smells like pink.
- Polaroid camera: the perfect way to immortalize all the fun you'll have together!
- Gina Made It bun bow: because everything's better with a bow.
- Bath and Body Works shimmer swirl lotion in A thousand wishes: make you smells and look like a million dollars!
- Notebook: because staying organized in style is important (this one is from Marshalls!).
- Monogrammed beauty pouch: so pretty and versatile!
Another pastel color girls love and dreams of, probably because we always associate it with Tiffany and Co.
- Essie nailpolish in "Strut your stuff": I usually buy my Essies at TJ Maxx where they are only $4 (compared to $8.50)!
- Mini owl lip balm: this cutie pie from forever 21 is adorable and will keep your lips hydrated and beautifully scented!
- Urban Outfitters macaron trinket: once again, just buy it in every color!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer: with this miracle worker you'll always be one second away from smooth, poreless skin. Best part? You can find it at your local drugstore!
- Tiffany and Co. bracelet: nothing says I love you like this heart pendant bracelet!
- Smith's Rose and Mandarin lip balm: This ultra-hydrating lip balm bursting with an intoxicating natural rose and mandarin scent helps keep lips soft, and also makes a lovely vanity piece.
- Hello hair mask: another haircare product perfect as a stocking stuffer! This all natural oil treatment is engineered to repair and revitalize dry hair. And smells like coconut!
- Nip+Fab kale range: this is basically what my skin care routine looks like. This gentle and nourishing kit is packed with a load of super-food ingredients to invigorate the skin and protect it against free radicals whilst softening and hydrating dry skin. I love it and totally recommend it for your girlfriends (and youself!).
- Tiffany and Co. bow mug: snagging a Tiffany and Co. piece for only $40 is basically winning at life.
If pale pink wasn't pink enough.. Because the pinker the better!
- Essie Bottle Service nailpolish: once again, a gorgeous nailpolish shade by essie! Great quality and so inexpensive!
- Milani lipstick in 64 Matte Orchid: another drugstore brand with a luxury feel! Espacially love their lipsticks.
- NYX Intense butter gloss: or basically anything else by NYX would make a great gift for the makeup addict on your list!
- Victoria's Secret PINK pouch: I love this to store daily essentials, especially since it's transparent and I can see all that's inside.
- Hello kitty wipes: always handful and hello kitty makes everything cuter.
- SL Miss Glam Brushes: these fluffy dreamy pink brushes are so soft and luxurious they will make you want to stare at them the whole time!
- 100% Boys tears iPhone case: because #girlpower!
- Pecksniff's Rose and Peony hand and nail treatment cream: luxuriously soft and enriched with keratin, this rich cream will leave hands and nails smooth and deliciously fragranced.
- Votives: perfect little gifts because who doesn't love pretty candles?
The color of passion, the color of love and the color of Christmas of course!
- Mophie portable charger: this @RED Mophie juice pack saves you more than just my iPhone battery. It also saves lives! Every time you buy Mophie @RED, you can provide life-saving HIV medicine to those who need it most. Because Christmas is about giving.
- Kate Spade candle: with so many fragrances and designs to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect candle for everyone!
- Scottish Fine Soaps Rasperry soap: I am such a sucker for pretty little knick knacks and my stocking's gifts are always my favorites and this raspberry scented soap makes me want to shower every hour!
- Strawberry jam: before you laugh at me think about how delicious home made jam is! My mom makes a killer one and all my friends always beg me to give them a jar (or ten!).
- Funny flask: for that friend of yours that parties a little too much!
- Essie Happy Wife Happy Life nailpolish: the perfect red shade for the holiday!
- Marc Jacobs lipgloss: not sticky, pigmented and very long lasting, basically everything you might want from a lipgloss!
- Notebook: everyone needs to write down stuff, right? :)
- Skittles: because who doesn't love candy?!
- YSL lipstick: one of the best formula for lipsticks out there! It goes on so smoothly and is super moisturizing!
- Twinings Chai Tea French Vanilla: this is my absolute favorite tea for the fall time and holiday season! I always add a little bit of cashew milk (I'm lactose intolerant, I'm sure normal milk will work just as well!) and it's so delly!
- Gina Made It bun bow: just put a bow on it!
A classic with which you can never go wrong.
- Chanel: from lipsticks to brooches and earrings or even bags if you have the budget, you can never go wrong with Chanel!
- Sequins coin pouch: this is something I use daily to keep all my coins so they don't ruin my Louis Vuitton wallet!
- Makeup bag: because you can never have too many!
- Céline Thin Preppy sunglasses: these are my newest obsession! The Thin Preppys are the perfect size (not too big like the Audreys) and the always look so chic!
- The world according to Karl book: a funny compilation of Karl's life maxims and the perfect gift for your fashion addict friend!
- Julia Engel Miami Black Aibi watch: this watch is so elegant and classic! I love wearing it and goes well with so many of my things! An absolute must have in my opinion! (You can even SAVE $20 with the code "SARAHG" on your purchase!)
- Valentino rockstud bracelet: perfect to add an edgy feel to your arm party!
- Dior mascara: I love the formula of Dior mascaras as well as the stylish and sleek black and silver packaging!
- MAC lipstick: because there's like a billion shades to choose from and every single one is just PERFECT.
I hope you found this post interesting and helpful and now you have the perfect excuse to go shopping! Let me know what you will give to your loved ones in the comments down below!
New York City will never cease to surprise me! One second you are walking down the pretty streets in the west village lined with historical houses and the second after it looks like you've been transported to a small village in the South of France or Italy, with cobblestone on the ground and colorful little houses and restaurants all over! Another thing that never fails to surprise me is Forever 21: I used to shop there a lot and only go there rarely now. However I can never manage to leave empty handed. When I saw this dress last week in stores for less $30 I couldn't let it pass! It looks much more expensive that it is in my opinion, plus the quality is great and the open back is so subtle and sexy!
Oh also, can we talk about these Aquazzura look-alike heels that I snagged for less than $35?! I'm in love!
New York City is so full of surprises! I left my house thinking I knew exactly where I wanted to shoot this cute fall outift: it turned out this mural was way harder to find than anticipated! We ended up walking up and down Manhattan for the whole morning before arriving in this area of the city where the term urban jungle really came to life. It's located in a park where among bushes and trees you'll find tons of different panels with super cute and unique art.
Also, the weather here has been unreal! Really warm for this time of the year, which is the perfect for wearing all these outifts without tights!
Ring: YSL - Watch: Aibi Watches - Pearl bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
Love these beautiful handmade Reign Pearl Earrings by Veronika!
Oh, how I love this time of the year! The days are still sunny even though the temperatures are much lower, which means we can wear thick sweater and comfy Ugg boots and drink tons of hot tea. I love taking Otto (my puppy) out for walks in parks, seeing all the different shades of the leaves on the trees, from green to red and coming home after a long day out and make pumpkin spice oatmeal.
I might be the biggest lip balm addict in the world. My lips need to constantly be hydrated with a layer of lip balm or I feel naked. It becomes even more important to always have lip balm with me when the temperatures drop. My absolute favorite lip balms are Baby Lips, of course. I have one in every purse and every make up bag and go through them pretty quickly! I love all the different yummy scents as well, and my favorite is definitely the pink one (Pink Punch)!
I have to admit that at first I didn't get why everybody loved the Naked palettes so much. I thought they were overpriced and just a hype item to own (and who would need that many shades?!). But I just got the Naked 3 palette and I am seriously understanding the hype around them. I love the rose gold tones in this make up set and how pigmented these shades are. I am thinking of getting the Naked 2 already as well as the Naked basics! So glad I changed my mind about these, a serious addiction is about to start!
My absolute favorite piece of clothing this month is this gorgeous tweed coat from Cynthia Rowley that I found at Marshalls from only $30! It looks much more expensive than it was in my opinion and it's a timeless and very sophisticated looking piece.
Coat: Cynthia Rowley - Top: Shein - Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. - Bag: Givenchy
I've always wanted to get these beautiful Miu Miu sunglasses since I first saw them 7 years ago! Thank to Ditto I get to use them as much as I want and swap them for a different pair when I feel like I need a change! If you also want to try a pair of designer sunglasses for a whole month for FREE use the code "SHOPWEARREPEAT" on www.ditto.com!
These Gina Made It bun bows and the perfect finishing touch to all my outfits lately! I chose a pastel pink one, very ladylike and sophisticated and a red plaid one, perfect for fall! They look great at the end of braids and on top of buns or high pony tails and give a romantic French touch to every outfit!
Pearl bracelet: Tiffany & Co. - Pink Rockstud bracelet: Valentino - Pastel pink H bracelet: Hermès
I have been on the hunt for the perfect hair care regimen for years now. My hair is very thick and wavy and I always tame it with hot tools. I was so excited to receive the new Nexxus 3 step split end repairing system from Influenster! Step 1 is a silicone free shampoo with flax seed oil and concentrated protein that leaves my hair super soft and smelling amazing! The second step is the conditioner and step 3 is the heat protecting mist to apply to wet or dry hair before styling them. My hair looks super healthy, feels incredibly soft and smells wonderful! It's my first time trying this brand and I am seriously impressed!
With fall in full swing I can't help myself but going to as many parks as I can and wander around, amazed by how everything is changing! This spot in Central Park has to be one of my favorites for beautiful pictures all year round: in the spring and summer it's blooming with a myriad of colorful flowers, in the fall it has all these gorgeous warm tones and in the winter the bridge covered in snow is the prettiest thing you'll ever see!
That's why as soon as I received this stunning floral dress from the new Shabby Apple fall collection I knew I had to immerse myself in nature to fully capture its beauty. Florals are the print your fall wardrobe needs: seriously, from dark and romantic to bright and warm you cannot go wrong with floral prints this season!
I really love how this particular dress is cut: the knee-length makes it very ladylike and more fall appropriate and the fitted top portion of the dress perfectly balances out the skirt's shape.
Dress: Shabby Apple - Shoes: Stuart Weitzman - Bag: Balenciaga City
The scenery in Central Park was absolutely breathtaking!
New York's weather has been so good to us lately! These fall days have been beyond wonderful: very crisp mornings, warm afternoons and the sun has been shining over the warm-colored leaves of the trees all around the city making everything so magical! That's what inspired me to go ahead and wear this pretty dress. At first I wanted to wait for that special occasion in the future, for which this dress would have been perfect, but I changed my mind and decided to honor the gorgeous time of the year but going all out!
I simply love how the city is changing, along with the seasons and I am rediscovering lots of picturesque spots all around Manhattan, like this beautiful building, house of the old police headquarters.
Dress: Shein - Flats: Zara - Bag: Saint Laurent - Bracelet: Hermès - Sunglasses: Dior
Fall shopping has to be one of the most exciting things to do at this time of year (#ShopaholicAnonymus)! I absolutely love thick and soft materials to layer and play with and all the warm earthy colors we can find in stores right now. Yesterday the weather was so beautiful so we decided to take a walk in the park and I, of course, jumped on the occasion to wear all my fall items I recently purchased. Burgundy is a staple at this time of year: to let this gorgeous color stand out I paired it with neutrals. A cream comfy chunky sweater and these suede knee-high boots with a trendy block heel that add instant sophistication to any outfit!
I love the half-tuck trick: it helps making your waist look smaller and it adds dimension to any outfit!
H Bracelet: Hermès - Ring: YSL - Watch: Michael Kors - Nails: Essie "Happy Wife Happy Life"
What are some of your favorite fall clothing pieces? Let me know in the comments down below!
First look I wore for a evening out in Montreal. Found this beautiful two piece outfit at the Bloomingdales summer sale and only paid $40 for the whole thing! I think it was an absolute steal. I love the modern pattern combination with the floral design over the very trendy gingham print, I love the flattering cut of the skirt and the texture of the fabric, very light but still soft and of good quality at the same time. Simply perfect for a summer night out!
My Rong Rong DeVoe macaron case is still my absolute fave!!
My first July favorite is the month of July itself! The summer is in full swing; you get to see beautiful fireworks on the 4th and it's my birthday month! It can't get much better than that, right? Well, I actually came across all these other goodies that I'm about to share with you that did make it even better! Let's jump right into it!
I just got these quirky and fabulous Sophia Webster Flamingo shoes on sale and OMG I am addicted you guys. I wore them a couple of times already and people always freak out over them and ask me if they can take pictures of them. I am so excited to wear them for fashion week in September too!
These gorgeous gold pieces of jewelry came with my Rocksbox and I could not stop wearing them all month long! I love layering dainty pieces and stacking them on my wrist, but I also love a good old statement necklace to pull together an outfit. If you guys would like to try Rocksbox out for FREE for a whole month just type in the code "sarahgallxoxo" at checkout! ;)
Here are some of my favorite gifts I got for my birthday! Kate Spade Polka Dot planner, Polaroid camera and Jonathan Adler Zebra jewelry dish (this one was on my wishlist forever!).
I finally changed the frame of this gorgeous illustration of myself from the uber talented Eleni from Fall into London and I'm obsessed with it! It's so fun and colorful, just perfect for summer!