The holiday season is almost here and of course I am already thinking about all the gifts I will be giving to my friends and family this year! For my first Christmas on Shop Wear Repeat I wanted to make a different kind of gift guide and thought about what items I really loved and I realized all of them were so appealing to me because they were my favorite colors. So I went ahead and created these flatlays of things I already own and personally love to give you some awesome ideas on what to gift to all the people on your list! Best thing is all you need to know is their favorite color and you're good to go!
This is one of my favorite colors especially when combined with white. I think it's very elegant and sophisticated and it's the perfect accent color in an all white room. Here are some of the things I have and love and think would be great gifts!
- Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish: it looks amazing in flatlays and is great to store small jewelry items.
- Gold skull candles: I got these in a set of 4 from Michaels last year for Halloween decor but still use them all year round! I couldn't find the exact same ones but I absolutely love this one as well and I'm thinking of getting it too!
- The Peach Box bracelet: an inexpensive alternative to the Tiffany and Co. atlas collection, love this bracelet to pieces, I wear it almost daily and it still looks new!
- J. Crew chain bracelet: such a classic statement.
- Michael Kors watch: I got mine a couple of years back and use it all the time!
- Buxom glittery eyeliner: perfect for festive make up looks!
- YSL lipstick: great lip product and so pretty it doubles as a room decor item!
- YSL nailpolish: The gold packaging of all the YSL makeup line is TDF and the quality of their nailpolishes is by far one of the best out there!
- Urban Outfitters macaron tinket box: perfect room decor item and it holds all the small little things the create clutter around the room. I am not hashamed of saying that I own these in almost every color!
- White and gold canister: so clean and sophisticated, it's the perfect gift for that messy friend of yours that needs a little extra storage space and motivation to declutter her space!
- White iPhone 6 case with gold glitter polka dots: because everyone needs one in their life.
- Gold foil wall art: mine is from marshalls but you can easily DIY some!
- Designs by Maria gold foil mug: the saying on this adorable mug ("Good things come to those who hustle") is inspirational and kick-ass, perfect for all the #bossladies out there!
- Victoria's Secret mist: what girl isn't in love with anything by VS?
Baby pink is so girly and dreamy and is a color you can never go wrong with!
- Romper Room Essie nailpolish: this might be THE most perfect pale pink nailpolish: full coverage with just one coat and very long lasting!
- Ladurée macarons: because who doesn't love them?
- Pink heart-shaped sunglasses: too cute to handle
- Lemon West Peony soy candle: ok this one isn't pink technically but it basically smells like pink.
- Polaroid camera: the perfect way to immortalize all the fun you'll have together!
- Gina Made It bun bow: because everything's better with a bow.
- Bath and Body Works shimmer swirl lotion in A thousand wishes: make you smells and look like a million dollars!
- Notebook: because staying organized in style is important (this one is from Marshalls!).
- Monogrammed beauty pouch: so pretty and versatile!
Another pastel color girls love and dreams of, probably because we always associate it with Tiffany and Co.
- Essie nailpolish in "Strut your stuff": I usually buy my Essies at TJ Maxx where they are only $4 (compared to $8.50)!
- Mini owl lip balm: this cutie pie from forever 21 is adorable and will keep your lips hydrated and beautifully scented!
- Urban Outfitters macaron trinket: once again, just buy it in every color!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer: with this miracle worker you'll always be one second away from smooth, poreless skin. Best part? You can find it at your local drugstore!
- Tiffany and Co. bracelet: nothing says I love you like this heart pendant bracelet!
- Smith's Rose and Mandarin lip balm: This ultra-hydrating lip balm bursting with an intoxicating natural rose and mandarin scent helps keep lips soft, and also makes a lovely vanity piece.
- Hello hair mask: another haircare product perfect as a stocking stuffer! This all natural oil treatment is engineered to repair and revitalize dry hair. And smells like coconut!
- Nip+Fab kale range: this is basically what my skin care routine looks like. This gentle and nourishing kit is packed with a load of super-food ingredients to invigorate the skin and protect it against free radicals whilst softening and hydrating dry skin. I love it and totally recommend it for your girlfriends (and youself!).
- Tiffany and Co. bow mug: snagging a Tiffany and Co. piece for only $40 is basically winning at life.
If pale pink wasn't pink enough.. Because the pinker the better!
- Essie Bottle Service nailpolish: once again, a gorgeous nailpolish shade by essie! Great quality and so inexpensive!
- Milani lipstick in 64 Matte Orchid: another drugstore brand with a luxury feel! Espacially love their lipsticks.
- NYX Intense butter gloss: or basically anything else by NYX would make a great gift for the makeup addict on your list!
- Victoria's Secret PINK pouch: I love this to store daily essentials, especially since it's transparent and I can see all that's inside.
- Hello kitty wipes: always handful and hello kitty makes everything cuter.
- SL Miss Glam Brushes: these fluffy dreamy pink brushes are so soft and luxurious they will make you want to stare at them the whole time!
- 100% Boys tears iPhone case: because #girlpower!
- Pecksniff's Rose and Peony hand and nail treatment cream: luxuriously soft and enriched with keratin, this rich cream will leave hands and nails smooth and deliciously fragranced.
- Votives: perfect little gifts because who doesn't love pretty candles?
The color of passion, the color of love and the color of Christmas of course!
- Mophie portable charger: this @RED Mophie juice pack saves you more than just my iPhone battery. It also saves lives! Every time you buy Mophie @RED, you can provide life-saving HIV medicine to those who need it most. Because Christmas is about giving.
- Kate Spade candle: with so many fragrances and designs to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect candle for everyone!
- Scottish Fine Soaps Rasperry soap: I am such a sucker for pretty little knick knacks and my stocking's gifts are always my favorites and this raspberry scented soap makes me want to shower every hour!
- Strawberry jam: before you laugh at me think about how delicious home made jam is! My mom makes a killer one and all my friends always beg me to give them a jar (or ten!).
- Funny flask: for that friend of yours that parties a little too much!
- Essie Happy Wife Happy Life nailpolish: the perfect red shade for the holiday!
- Marc Jacobs lipgloss: not sticky, pigmented and very long lasting, basically everything you might want from a lipgloss!
- Notebook: everyone needs to write down stuff, right? :)
- Skittles: because who doesn't love candy?!
- YSL lipstick: one of the best formula for lipsticks out there! It goes on so smoothly and is super moisturizing!
- Twinings Chai Tea French Vanilla: this is my absolute favorite tea for the fall time and holiday season! I always add a little bit of cashew milk (I'm lactose intolerant, I'm sure normal milk will work just as well!) and it's so delly!
- Gina Made It bun bow: just put a bow on it!
A classic with which you can never go wrong.
- Chanel: from lipsticks to brooches and earrings or even bags if you have the budget, you can never go wrong with Chanel!
- Sequins coin pouch: this is something I use daily to keep all my coins so they don't ruin my Louis Vuitton wallet!
- Makeup bag: because you can never have too many!
- Céline Thin Preppy sunglasses: these are my newest obsession! The Thin Preppys are the perfect size (not too big like the Audreys) and the always look so chic!
- The world according to Karl book: a funny compilation of Karl's life maxims and the perfect gift for your fashion addict friend!
- Julia Engel Miami Black Aibi watch: this watch is so elegant and classic! I love wearing it and goes well with so many of my things! An absolute must have in my opinion! (You can even SAVE $20 with the code "SARAHG" on your purchase!)
- Valentino rockstud bracelet: perfect to add an edgy feel to your arm party!
- Dior mascara: I love the formula of Dior mascaras as well as the stylish and sleek black and silver packaging!
- MAC lipstick: because there's like a billion shades to choose from and every single one is just PERFECT.
I hope you found this post interesting and helpful and now you have the perfect excuse to go shopping! Let me know what you will give to your loved ones in the comments down below!